- Location: Natomas Charter School Campus; Building C
- Time: Monday through Friday; 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. (closed during lunch)
- Phone Number: (916) 928-5343, ext. 1021
The Learning Center is an on-site classroom in which VLA students can work on their academic courses. It has workspace and computers for school-related use only. Virtual Learning Academy students are encouraged to take advantage of the opportunities in the Learning Center. A student can use the Learning Center for a maximum of three hours a day. Students that show that they can concentrate and be productive may be allowed to study for longer than three hours a day. Students have access to the Learning Center Lab (computer lab) and the Learning Center Library (wireless access for those with their own laptops or tablets) for studying and group study sessions.
- Computer Access
- Wireless Internet Access
- Study Center
- Tutoring and Study Groups
Learning Center Rules for Computer Use
In accordance with the Acceptable Use Policy you signed, VLA Learning Center computers are for school related use only.
- Computers may only be used for educational/school purposes
- No games
- No chat rooms
- No downloading or installing of any programs
- No e-mail unless directly related to schoolwork
Natomas Charter School Teachers and Staff reserve the right to monitor any computer use.
Any violations will result in loss of computer access at Natomas Charter School.